Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Scootin' Along

My boys have this thing with scooting and hopping around as babies...Parker was famous for hopping around on his knees until he was about 14 months, when he finally started walking. He did his fare share of crawling as well, but did a TON of hopping. Now, we have Collin. I've shared with you all about his lack of movement. He has yet to crawl, but has figured out a "different" way to get around. He's a scooter! He loves to scoot on his bottom. It's silly, but he gets where he wants to go and has a great time doing it! He rolls as well, but lately thoroughly enjoys scooting. I got some good video tonight of him demonstrating this move. Here he is in action!

5 comments:

  1. Monique, he is the cutest little guy ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! It's funny how they find their own little ways to get around. I think I would have rather had the scooting than crawling early and walking at 10 months. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the video! He totally doesn't have to crawl. He gets where he needs to go, and that's all that matters. I love how Samantha and Parker are just laughing at him. They sure love their little bro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is to funny! What a cute little chubby guy. He doesn't seem to mind that he can't crawl. He's doin' just fine gettin' around. Your kids are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This video is hilarious!!! I love it! Your kids are so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete