Monday, February 8, 2010

First REAL Haircut

I feel like all I post about is Collin these days...Well, I do, but there's no favoritism behind it, I promise! Well, Collin had another first on Sunday morning. His first haircut! He had a mini one a long time ago, which consisted of snipping one little tuft of hair on the top of his head that was extremely long, compared to the rest, and stood straight up. So, we took the scissors to it and that was about it. Very simple. But, on Sunday morning, before church, we decided it was a little unruly and out of control. It can get really BIG and stand up REALLY high! It's was pretty funny. I kept thinking it would grow out and calm down, but it hasn't really. SO, we took the clippers to it. I was hesitant, but Jeremy was all for it. Here's how it went...
BEFORE:
(If you want to see another "big hair" picture...refer back a couple posts ago, to "Collin's 9 months!")

AFTER:

It does accentuate his cheeks a little, but I think he looks quite handsome!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie!! NOW, do you see the resemblence to Parker?? :) We missed you on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome that Jeremy did it and that he even cut it with his suit on.

    ReplyDelete