Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful For Family

This Thanksgiving, I wanted to express how grateful I am for my family. There are so many things to be grateful for in my life, including the gospel, but my family stands out at this time and I couldn't be happier!

This goofy guy makes me laugh daily and brings so much joy into my life. He's an amazing husband, father, priesthood holder, and provider...and so much more. I love you!

Our little girl, Samantha, is growing so fast and is changing daily. I can't believe how mature and smart she is! She makes me so happy and amazes me all the time. I love her sensitivity and the love she has for her friends and family. What a sweet thing!

Our little man, Parker, is such a goofball. He seriously cracks me up! I love his hugs and kisses. He's a crazy boy, but oh so sweet! He brings so much LIFE into our household. I couldn't imagine it without him!

Oh BIG boy, Collin, is a wonderful baby! From day one, he's been so sweet and loveable. He makes me laugh daily and loves to showoff. He's so smiley and happy. We all adore his chubby cheeks and rolly body! He's so cute!
Thank you family! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. I need to read blogs more often. Your kids are so cute and are getting big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the cutest picture of Samantha!! Very handsome boys too! You have a great family. We are thankful that we live close to you guys.

    ReplyDelete