Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What We've Been Up To...

We've been having some good family fun lately! Here's some pictures of our latest adventures. (Just in case you're wondering why there's SOOO many pictures...Well, now that my mom is in Idaho, I want her to see ALL that she can of my kiddos.)
Park Day at Kelsey Creek

What a cute little guy!

OH! That's a huge pig!

Parker and his buddy, Chaz.

Just the Girls!

Her new famous pose.

Lunch! Swimming at the Beach

Attempting to go under.

Collin and I relaxed on the beach. Check out those keys!

Swimmin' away...

The tummy swim is what Parker does best!

They had to bring their buckets and shovels, of course.
We had a blast at the Beach! The kids fed the ducks (even though you aren't supposed to! OOPS!) We had lunch and looked at the boats too. My kids have an obsession with boats lately, especially Parker. This was the main reason for our visit to the water.
Family Movie Night

We watched the new movie, Coraline. You can watch in 2-D or 3-D. We thought we'd try it in 3-D and see how it was. It was fun for while, but everyone except Jer got tired of wearing the glasses. It was a fun night of popcorn, candy, pizza and pop!
Company Picnic at The Farm

Mmmm, potluck lunch!

You gotta have a tractor on a farm, right?!

Swinging on the "tire horse".

We ventured through the cornmaze.
Farm animals were a hit.
Checking out the baby bunnies, only a week or so old. SOOO cute!

A close-up of the baby bunnies. They were so small!

A big barn of hay to play in!

Parker climbing around the hay.
The kids had a blast on this slide that was in the middle of a hay maze, in a different barn.

Watching the kids slide.

After conquering that hay maze!
This may be the longest blog post, ever!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog because it reminds me of everything I miss about the PNW! This time - a real beach! I miss the beach. We have no beaches. :( Also, I love that horse tire swing. I need one of those for our "farm"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate all the pictures of the kids. It is my favorite thing to do. Look at your blog and see what neat things you all are doing. Keep it up sweetie. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete