Saturday, August 15, 2009

4 months old!

Collin turned 4 months on August 10th! He's growing up way too fast! Here's his latest stats- Weight: 19lbs. 12 oz. (above 97%- I guess this means "off the charts"?!) Height: 29 in. (75%)

Clothing: Anywhere from a 6-12 month size Diapers: size 4 (my 2 yr. old is in a size 5!)

He's doing great though! He's very talkative and loves to smile. He's not rolling over yet, but the doc is not concerned. He's got a lot of weight to throw over! He's such a good baby and hardly ever cries. He's sleeping through most nights. Usually anywhere from 10-12 hours. I'm loving it! He's been a joy and we're so happy with him :)

3 comments:

  1. WHAT A CUTE CHUNK! Seriously, I love the comment about not being able to roll over bc of all the weight...too funny! He is such a doll, I LOVE his smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you would post his 4 month marks. I remember that he went to the Dr. last week. He is such a great, beautiful, chunky baby. You just gotta love him. I heard about the whole kidney stones issue again. I hope you are feeling better now. Let me know if I can do anything to help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously cute little chunk! I know you must get sick of people saying that he's a little chunk but he is just so darn cute, we can't help it. Happy four month birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete