Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fall Time!

This is what my poor husband battles every Fall!!! He's really good about getting out there and blowing those leaves down in our ravine, but it sure piles up quick! They not only are all over our backyard, but all over our deck and roof as well thanks to the huge maple tree that hangs over them. The only benefit to all of this is the fun the kids have :)

And, the fun critters we find in the midst of the pile!

And I had to include our AWESOME pumpkin patch!!! What's Fall without pumpkins? OH, and our spooky black cat!

HAPPY FALL!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those pictures with Shadow, and your pumpkins are great! You are turning into a photographer!! Beautiful! I'm soooo glad we don't live in that old house where we had to rake all the leaves. We didn't have a blower, and Jake never raked, so I did it all. And, I don't miss those blisters!!

    ReplyDelete