Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"Stay-cation" Sneak Peak

So, I've got a lot of posting to do in the near future, but I wanted to give you a little glimpse of what we've been up to...You see, Jeremy has two weeks off which started on Monday (the 7th). We thought about going to Disneyland but decided it was too expensive right now. Then, we decided to go to Idaho to visit my mom and see some sights but changed our minds again because we realized my mom would be coming here this summer anyways and there's not a ton to do that the kids would enjoy. SO, we finally decided on just staying home. BUT, instead of just being vegetables and doing nothing for 2 weeks, we would vacation in Seattle! So, that's what we're doing. It's only day 2 and I've got a ton of pictures! When I have more time I plan on showing them off, but until then... Day #1 (yesterday) of our "stay-cation" was going to the Seattle Science Center and visiting the Space Needle. Here's Collin at the Science Center in their play area. He LOVED driving this little car!

Stay tuned for more! Today's outing was a harbor cruise off the Seattle Waterfront, the Aquarium, and dinner at the Spaghetti Factory! We've got LOTS more planned as well! It should be fun!

2 comments:

  1. Fun idea! I can't wait to see what else you guys do for your stay-cation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have never been more offended. Nothing to do in Idaho??? Seeing me should be enough of an attraction!

    ReplyDelete