Friday, June 18, 2010

Preschool Graduation!

Our little girl is getting to be not so little anymore. My baby is going to Kindergarten next year and I'm kind of freaking out! She's totally excited and talks about it almost daily. I'm the nervous one, thinking about the first day of school already. Yikes! Well, I'll get over it but it's still so wierd to think of her as being as old as she is. It's crazy. Anyways, with that, she graduated preschool last week! She was able to go to a wonderful preschool ran by the famous Ms. Tammy. Sam loved her! I did too. I had a really good experience with it and was sad to see Sam's preschool days behind her. Samantha's graduation was adorable. The kids did a little dance and song that they'd been practicing for weeks. They got to wear cute grad hats and get a little "diploma". It was really fun. It was all followed by cake and refreshements. And to top it off, they came home with a handful of helium balloons and a little gift. I'm so happy Sam was able to go to Ms. Tammy's and meet new friends and also have some old friends with her to share that experience.

The class doing their song and dance. It was really cute.

Sam and Ms. Tammy

Congrats, Sam!

Samantha with her friend, Sydney and her cousin, Taylee.

Samantha and Taylee. They're the best of friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment