Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!



The woods in our backyard


Well, it's 1:00 am...Trust me, I haven't been waiting up all night to write a post to say the official "Merry Christmas." No, I'm wide awake after wrapping presents and watching season 4 of The Office for the past three hours! Actually, I like staying up late with Jeremy watching a movie or tv, getting ready for the big day! It's fun, just tiring. Anyway, we had a wonderful Christmas Eve today playing in the snow (I'll be posting some fun pictures of that soon!), spending time with some friends, and enjoying an evening with family. It was a great day. I know tomorrow will be even better! I know it will be full of presents and food and fun, but let us all remember what Christmas really is about and who we are celebrating. I know I will be. I love Christmas and the spirit of it. I hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow and is able to enjoy a special day with friends and family. Have a Merry Christmas!

We have a white Christmas this year! Yeah! (this almost NEVER happens!)

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!!! Yeah forThe Office! I can't think of any better way to spend Christmas Eve than with 3 hours of that show. :) Glad you guys had a fun Christmas, even with all this snow coming down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas too you! How have you been feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SidqMt ymjknczizhzn, [url=http://kdsaipaubjsp.com/]kdsaipaubjsp[/url], [link=http://mihdwochotbw.com/]mihdwochotbw[/link], http://lropczpanxwg.com/

    ReplyDelete