Saturday, December 6, 2008

And the baby is a...

We went for our 20 week ultrasound yesterday and we found out the baby is a boy!!! It was really no surprise to me. I've been thinking is was a boy from the very beginning. Anyway, everything is great. Baby looks good and healthy. I've been feeling really good too. I haven't been sick at all, except for a few weeks in the beginning. I never threw up, just felt icky, but food usually helped. That's probably why I started gaining weight so quickly! I'm not as tired as I was the first trimester, which is great. I hate being exhausted all the time and having kids to deal with and all the other everyday things. Samantha was a little bummed about the whole "boy" thing happening again. She was all about having a little sister. Oh well. I just reminded her of one of her best little friends, Megan, who has two little brothers, just like she'll have. That made it better. So, we are very excited to have another little boy in the house! Parker has been such a snugly little guy, so I hope our next is so lovable too! I hope he's not as cranky as Parker though, in the beginning. We'll see! I hope April comes QUICKLY!!!



Here's my belly at 20 weeks, 5 days. I couldn't decide which one was a better picture, so I posted both :) Really, I just hate pictures of myself when I'm pregnant. So, neither is great...at all.

10 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!! That is wonderful! It seems like everyone out here in OH is having a girl! So it's great that you are having another little man! BTW, you look fantastic in your pictures and you look like I do at 8 weeks! (I'm already showing..go figure!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! Congrats Monique! I am sooo excited for you:) I am sure he will be the cutest little boy ever! Just like Parker:) Hope you are feeling well:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Monique!! So, although you won't be able to justify any shopping sprees for clothing, at least you are well prepared. :) How exciting to be able to start planning. I'm glad you are feeling good. You are a great Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all you look great. If I looked that good when I was pregnant then I would have a million pictures of it. Second, Congrats on the boy. In my experience the boy is ALWAYS easier...except when it came to potty training. However, they are both done now so all is good. I can't believe that this is going to be your third little one. I am coming in January so I will be calling you. I think that it will be just after New Years! I am excited to see you and your new house and all! Do you guys have any names picked out yet? Either way at least you were already prepared having had one of each already;o) If I was going to have another one I would pray for a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so good! And I'm excited for you to be half- there- congrats on another little boy- you know how to make good ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray!! I just love having little boys :) I am so happy for your growing family! Congrats and you look WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats guys!! I am so excited for you. I am sure that Parker will love having a brother. Monique you look sooo good!!! Boys are sure fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Li2hgQ ypdowqwslmnv, [url=http://iabpigikesst.com/]iabpigikesst[/url], [link=http://aysctrbnnfwr.com/]aysctrbnnfwr[/link], http://zbqicmoudixq.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are too cute, I love how you put your hands on your tummy to try and show your little bump. And congrats on another little boy!

    ReplyDelete