Monday, November 19, 2007

Sam and Parker's moments

Both our kids have things they love...Samantha's new favorite thing is dancing and being a ballerina. Parker loves to smile and just be cute. Samantha keeps talking about ballet school, and of course, that's not in our budget. I keep trying to convince her that dancing at home is so fun! I put on "ballet music" which is just Fantasia, the movie. She loves it though. I guess I'll just keep distracting her with that until she realizes what I'm doing. It's so hard because she also wants to play soccer too and she's already been doing swimming, which she really likes. She can't do everything!!! Maybe when she gets a little older she can decide and we'll invest in that. She's only 3! Time will tell. Grumpy Princess Sam twirling with her wand. Her new favorite "move." Parker, all smiles. Notice the two teeth??? Hard to see, I know.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Beware- it's addicting! I'm excited you guys started this, I love looking at pictures of those two cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it . Please put pictures often!! You are so grown up. That makes me OLD!! I l ove you guys and your family soo... much. I am so proud of you both. You make me happy.

    ReplyDelete