Friday, November 16, 2007

My First Blog...

Well, I guess the Klein family has finally joined the blogging community. Jeremy informed me the other day that he made us a blog, which I had been bugging him about for awhile. Of course he used his domain name that he uses for his portfolio for work, but oh well. I wasn't thrilled, but I'll get used to it! Jeremy and I have been married for 5+ years now and have a 3 year old, Samantha May and a 6 month old, Parker James. We live in Renton, Wa and absolutley love it! Jeremy and I both grew up here, so this is home. We have a house that we bought almost 2 years ago. It's been a major fixer upper, but it's getting there. We hope you enjoy sharing our family photos and good times with us. Let the blogging begin...

Parker's first M's game and Sam's second one. We had a blast!

3 comments:

  1. -
    - Good job Mo! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. -
    -
    Hey guys, your blog is great. Unfortunately I do not fully grasp how to do it quite yet. I really should do one, but for now I just post everything on facebook. Sometime I will have my computer friends teach me.

    You all look so good, and I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Have a great Christmas and we will talk later.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. -
    - Hi guys! This are some great pictures of your family! This whole blogging thing is pretty cool. We might just have to try it! It's a great way to share pictures and info. Technology is pretty amazing. Have a nice Thanksgiving. Love you all. Dianne

    ReplyDelete