Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Break!

We had spring break the first week of April... We didn't do anything exciting, but we did take one day out of the week to play! Jeremy took the day off and we woke up bright and early (to snow!) and headed to Denny's for breakfast, which was super yummy. Then we finally decided to go to the Science Center in Seattle. Originally, we wanted to go the Family Fun Center, but since we woke up to snow we thought it would be warmer to go to Seattle. The day went great. The kids had fun. Other than the fact that the place was packed because of the Star Wars exhibit, it went pretty smoothly. We came home after our Seattle outing and took late naps then got up to head back out. We went to Southcenter and did some shopping and ate dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory. One of my FAVORITES!!! I love it. Even though we didn't go to some warm vacation spot, it was a great day to spend with the family!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys had such a fun day! Snow during Spring Break is just not right, but I'm glad you made the most of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I wish we had a Science Center here! We have Dinosaur Museums and Kid Museums and they are great but I LOVE the Science Center! I love to see pics of your kids! They are getting so big. I will be in Washington in May so I hope that I can come see you then! Our visits will be even fewer and farther between now that my will be living here. I am sad about not getting to see you as often but hopefully you will come to see your Mom sometime and I can drive up and see you then! I need to do a better job of seeing Steph too!! Anyway, I am glad that all is well at the Klein House!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant my Mom will be living here! I don't know why I forgot that word:)

    ReplyDelete