Monday, July 5, 2010

Sad, Sad Boy!

Collin is starting to really act like a toddler lately (minus the walking part). He loves to do anything his brother and sister are doing. One of his most favorite things to do is anything he can do at the sink. He wants to wash his hands, he wants to brush his teeth, he wants to stand on the stool and just stand there. He loves it! This day though, I wasn't being very cooperative and I didn't help him do anything he wanted to do. The water had been on while Parker was doing something and right when Parker left Collin got right up there to get into that water. I wasn't in the mood to hold my 30 lb. kid and play in the water. Even on the stool, he's a little too short to actually touch it, so what happened? He stood there and bawled! Just screamed like he was dying or something! Miserable. It made me laugh, so I had to get a picture of him being way overly dramatic. He sure knows what he wants!

2 comments:

  1. I hope tomorrow is a better day! Yeah for screaming kids. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhhh, poor Parker! He looks so pathetic. Exactly the look he's going for, right? :) It is such a trying time - he knows what he wants, but can't be understood (or so he thinks). We've got a little bit of that attitude going on around here.

    ReplyDelete