Thursday, April 29, 2010

Love My Kids...

My kids can be a handful, but I love them soooo much! They're so funny and smart and loving, and imaginative. They're awesome! I just had to give a little shout out to my amazing children. Love you!

My performer, artist, and BIG helper. She loves to pose and be "pretty". She loves flowers, dresses, make-up (which consists of chapstick and whatever is left over on my blush brush), friends, family, and her cat. She loves to bake cookies and help me with any chores around the house (except clean her own room!). She loves to learn new things. She's quite the girly girl but can also get down and dirty when she wants to. She asks me what we're going to do the next day, every night before bed. She's always ready to make plans and have fun!

My class clown. He loves to make us laugh, especially at the dinner table. He's got quite the temper, but 2 seconds later is as loving and cuddly as can be. He's stubborn. He loves "fighting", watching Caillou, bubblegum, his Bear, games, and being outside with Dad. He's into I SPY books and loves to be sung to sleep. He's a great big brother, but quite a pesty little brother :)

My curious one. He's growing in every way, every day. He loves Mom (a little too much!) and his binky. He's a hefty boy and my arms feel it every day. His new love is his glow worm. He loves to play with anything he can get his hands on, especially the remote. He's the best baby to cuddle with. He's got a great laugh and goofy smile. He's our future quarterback...and retirement plan!

1 comment:

  1. I love those kids too!! They are the cutest, and the best cousins, and niece and nephews. Life is so much funner with them around! Great party tonight.

    ReplyDelete