Monday, March 22, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

I've never been into St. Patricks' Day...But, I decided (for the kids' sake) that I should be. SO, I tried to be somewhat festive this year and play along. The day consisted of the kids wearing green, we made yummy vanilla spritz shamrock cookies with green sprinkles with my cookie press, we made yummy green shamrock pancakes, and we invited a friend over! Unfortunately, I only got a picture of our morning's festivities. But, we did have a fun day and maybe next year will be even better!

Parker would have NOTHING to do with green pancakes! Sam loved them :)

1 comment:

  1. Very daring of Samantha! That Parker - too funny. We wore green and made shamrock headbands and sugar cookies, but that was about it this year. Next year, maybe I will branch out to the green pancakes.

    ReplyDelete