Thursday, June 11, 2009

Our BIG Boy...

Collin is now 8 weeks old. Time sure has flown. He went into the doctor today for his 2 month check-up and we found out he's a HEFTY 15 lbs. 5 oz. (97%)! I wasn't surprised, but WAS surprised to find out he's "average" when it comes to his height. So, basically I have this ball of a baby...Short and round! Better to cuddle with, right?

We also received the wonderful news that his heart murmur is gone! The doctor said that sometimes newborns have a small one, like he did, and then it fixes itself after time. Well, it did fix itself, but much quicker than I had anticipated. One less thing to worry about! Yay!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute little ball of a baby too! :) That is amazing that he is so big already. Great news about the heart murmur being gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some way cute pictures of Collin! I can't wait for our boys to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE IS ADORABLE!! I love his chubby cheeks! I am so glad that the heart murmur repaired.

    ReplyDelete