Saturday, July 19, 2008

Finally!


Goofy kid!



Well, we have some big news...Parker's FINALLY walking! Yeah! He just started doing if for real today. We were at a BBQ, thrown by Jer's work ,where he decided to finally make the big move. He's almost 15 months old and I've been wanting this for a few months now, so this is BIG! For those of you who are around Parker, you know all about his famous "hopping"... Well, he's still really good at that, of course, and has been doing it today quite a bit, but if you stand him up he'll just go. The only problem is that he gets so excited, he falls over. He can also stand up on his own (that's another new trick), without pulling himself up on something, but has only done it a few times today. I guess once he gets really good at that, he'll be an all out walker.  Can't wait.  Anway, I'm just so excited! I've been wanting this for a long time now! Now my arms might get a little break!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to see that!! What cute cute boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better watch out. Now the fun begins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't believe it at church yesterday when I saw him- he was walking like an old pro!!! Congrats to him- and congrats to your arms!!!!

    ReplyDelete