Friday, December 7, 2007

Our little Ballerina

So, it was Sam's first experience in a ballet class.  She loves to dance at home and be a ballerina, so I've finally talked Jeremy into letting her try it out.  She loved it!  Luckily, I have wonderful parents who are going to support her financially for her first session.  Thanks Mom and Dad! 

img_0130.JPG

Sam, testing out her ballet skills.  Her cousin, Taylee is in the class too!  How fun!

img_0139.JPG

 They twirled ribbons, which Samantha loved, as you can see.

Sam ballet class 12/07

Hanging out, taking a break with Taylee and her friend from church, Jillian.

4 comments:

  1. Tay is still talking about the fun ballet class with Samantha. What a fun time!! Good pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I know that friend! I'm so glad that Samantha gets to come dance with the girls! I can't wait to see them perform at the end of the school year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It makes me feel really happy to know how much she loved it. After being with her tonight and hearing the excitement in her voice as she told me all abut her ballet experience, how could I not be thrilled. I Love her so much!!! (Parker too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have one cute little girl. Marylinn hasn't really done the ballet thing yet. I am sure it will only be a matter of time, but who knows maybe she will stay the rough and tumble soccer girl.

    ReplyDelete